Furch DC-SA Acoustic Guitar
€1,290.00 inc. VAT.
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully selected solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Open-Pore Finish.
- Refined warm appearance featuring a rosette with a black walnut inlay, and artificial tortoise pickguard and body binding
- The soundboard of Furch Blue SA model is made from high-grade Sitka spruce. The back and sides feature high-quality zebrawood. Open-Pore Finish leaves wood pores exposed, which preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods. This combination of high-quality solid tonewoods and proprietary finish produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range, with darker tones.
- The premium nature of Furch Blue SA guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Blue SA guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
- Furch Blue SA guitar features Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural sonic qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.